Brighton host Tottenham to kick off this weekend’s Premier League action and the action will be exclusively live on talkSPORT.
Spurs were humiliated by Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday, suffering a 7-2 home defeat to ramp up the pressure on Mauricio Pochettino and his men.
While the north Londoners are sixth in the table, their performances of late have caught plenty of criticism and they are in desperate need of a big display.
They travel to the south coast this Saturday to face Graham Potter’s Brighton.
The Seagulls are just one point above the drop zone and haven’t won since the opening day.
Both sides will be eager for the three points and it should add up to an exciting lunchtime of top-flight action.
LATEST PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS
‘Big character’ Jorginho appointed Chelsea vice-captain
Heung-min Son thought Bayern Munich thrashing was 'a bad dream'
Ferguson 'to keep close eye' on Villa ace before advising Man United to sign him
Klopp 'would leave' Liverpool if club attempted to film behind-the-scenes footage
Klopp unsure over Alisson inclusion, hopes Rodgers gets warm Anfield reception
A key player to return for Klopp? How Liverpool and Leicester could line-up
READY TO GO
Lampard being cautious with Kante injury and praises Chelsea's England stars
Dortmund chief hits back at Aubameyang over critical Watzke 'clown' post
Guardiola backs 'incredible' Man City star after snub, reveals De Bruyne blow
Arsenal and Bournemouth predicted XIs as Emery gives Ozil update
A surprise at right-back for Spurs? How Tottenham and Brighton could line-up
How Suarez and Liverpool's players reacted when Rodgers produced 'the envelopes'
Brighton vs Tottenham: How to listen
The Premier League clash will get under way at 12:30pm on Saturday, October 5.
Full commentary from the AMEX Stadium will be live on talkSPORT, with our coverage starting at 11pm.
Reshmin Chowdhury will bring you all the build-up from the south coast before handing over to Sam Matterface and Stuart Pearce for live and exclusive commentary.
To tune in, just click here for the live stream or click the radio player below.
You can also listen through the talkSPORT App, on DAB Digital Radio or on MW 1053 or 1089.
For more information about how to listen LIVE on talkSPORT click here.
Brighton vs Tottenham: What has been said?
Brighton boss Graham Potter: “It’s the Premier League, every game’s a challenge, every game’s difficult.
“The challenge for us is to try to keep that consistency of performance and to improve the performance level to get it as high as we can and then you hope, as a result of that, you can get consistent results.
“For us, we focus on ourselves and what we have to do. It’s a home game against a top team with a top manager and we have to play well.”
Brighton vs Tottenham: Match stats
- Brighton are winless in all four of their Premier League meetings with Spurs, losing both matches last season.
- Spurs haven’t lost against Brighton since April 1983 when they were beaten 2-1 in a top-flight fixture – they’ve won five and drawn one of six matches against the Seagulls in all competitions since then.
- Brighton have lost just one of their last 19 league matches in October, losing 2-0 away at Arsenal in 2017.
- Tottenham are winless in nine league away games since beating Fulham in January. They last went longer without a win on the road between April-December 2006.
- Brighton have failed to score more than once in their last 15 league home games – only Sunderland and Huddersfield have had longer such runs in the competition.
- Each of Tottenham’s last nine top-flight goals have been scored before half-time, with Spurs last netting in the second half against Manchester City in their second match of the season.
Brighton vs Tottenham: Team news
Solly March, Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Leon Balogun are all available for Brighton this weekend but Davy Propper will need to be assessed for a hamstring problem.
Shane Duffy, Bernardo and Leandro Trossard remain out.
For Tottenham, Serge Aurier is suspended while Giovani Lo Celso and Ryan Sessegnon are still sidelined through injury.
Christian Eriksen started on the bench in the Champions League in midweek so may come into the eleven.
Brighton: TO FOLLOW
Tottenham: TO FOLLOW
Saturday is GameDay on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 as we bring you LIVE commentary of Premier League games across all three time slots.