Chelsea make the trip to Norwich this weekend as Blues boss Frank Lampard looks to claim his first Premier League win.
The west Londoners were thumped by Manchester United in their opening game of the 2019/20 campaign and were held by Leicester last weekend.
Newly-promoted Norwich, meanwhile, bounced back from their defeat to Liverpool by smashing Newcastle.
The two sides will now meet in Norfolk as talkSPORT’s GameDay special gets under way once again.
We’ll have a packed day of action to come on Saturday but first we’ll bring you an intriguing tie from Carrow Road.
LATEST PREMIER LEAGUE NEWS
Ex-Premier League ace picks Joe Willock in his combined Liverpool/Arsenal
Liverpool vs Arsenal commentary: Full talkSPORT coverage of Premier League showdown
Premier League live: Liverpool vs Arsenal and Norwich vs Chelsea on talkSPORT
Wesley scores his first Aston Villa goal as they beat Everton
Aston Villa vs Everton: El Ghazi settles it at Villa Park in Friday night clash
'I had better games' – Arshavin on that four-goal haul for Arsenal vs Liverpool
Why Arsenal fans are 'buzzing, excited, and electrified' but concerned about Emery
Why Liverpool vs Arsenal could be decided on the left flank
Liverpool vs Arsenal: Salah and Aubameyang are good, but Fowler was 'God'
LIKE FOR LIKE
Aubameyang: Pepe and me are Mane and Salah while Lacazette is like Firmino
Liverpool vs Arsenal: John Barnes makes exclusive prediction for blockbuster clash
Liverpool and Arsenal's greatest Premier League XIs – who would come out on top?
Norwich vs Chelsea: How to listen
The Premier League clash will get under way at 12:30pm on Saturday, August 24.
Full commentary from Carrow Road will be live on talkSPORT, with our coverage starting at 11am.
Reshmin Chowdhury will bring you all the build-up from north London before handing over to Sam Matterface and Dean Ashton for live and exclusive commentary.
To tune in, just click here for the live stream or click the radio player below.
You can also listen through the talkSPORT App, on DAB Digital Radio or on MW 1053 or 1089.
For more information about how to listen LIVE on talkSPORT click here.
Norwich vs Chelsea: What has been said?
Norwich head coach Daniel Farke: “The Newcastle performance was good for our confidence.
“But we will still be the underdog in each and every game. We need to keep working.”
Chelsea head coach Frank Lampard: “We want to win of course. We must remain confident.
“We want to win the game but must be respectful of [Norwich]. I know the dangers that they have.
“As I said before, if we’d have been more clinical in front of goal we possibly could have had three wins.
“The competition is there and that’s the challenge.”
Norwich vs Chelsea: Match stats
- Norwich are winless in their last 10 Premier League contests against Chelsea (D2 L8) since a 3-0 win at Carrow Road in December 1994 under John Deehan.
- Chelsea have lost just two of their last 22 Premier League games versus newly promoted teams (W15 D5 L2), although both defeats came against reigning Championship champions (0-3 vs Newcastle in 2017-18 and 1-2 vs Wolves in 2018-19).
- Norwich have won just once in their last 15 Premier League home games against ‘big six’ opposition, picking up just seven points from a possible 45 in this run (W1 D4 L10).
- Chelsea have gone four league away game without a win (D2 L2), failing to score in three of those games. The Blues last endured a longer away winless streak during a seven-game run between September and December 2015 under Jose Mourinho (6 games) and Guus Hiddink (1 game).
- Chelsea haven’t failed to win their opening three games to a Premier League season since 1998-99 under Gianluca Vialli.
- Norwich’s Teemu Pukki could become the 10th player to score in each of his first three Premier League appearances.
- Frank Lampard is looking to avoid becoming the first Chelsea manager since Bobby Campbell in 1988 to fail to win any of his first four games in charge of the club in all competitions.
Norwich vs Chelsea: Team news
Norwich defender Timm Klose has recovered from a hip injury and make his first start of the season.
Onel Hernandez has been ruled out for three months after having knee surgery but Christoph Zimmermann is set to return from a similar injury.
For Chelsea, N’Golo Kante is a doubt with an ankle problem.
Antonio Rudiger will not feature this weekend but could return next week after four months out with a knee problem.
Pedro missed training earlier in the week but was rested after a hectic fixture schedule and is expected to be fit to take on the Canaries on Saturday.
Saturday is GameDay on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2 as we become your go to destination for all the Premier League action. We’ll bring you LIVE commentary of Premier League games across all three time slots on Saturday – 12.30pm, 3pm and 5.30pm – delivering award-winning coverage to more GameDay listeners than ever.