Three people are feared to have lost their lives in a Tuesday night fire incident that razed down a lodging near Nairobi bus station.
Nairobi county police boss Mr Philip Ndolo told Nairobi News that the fire started when a gas cylinder exploded.
The lodging is associated with touts who operate within bus station.
“Fire engines were quickly mobilised and the fire got contained within a short time,” said Mr Ndolo.
According to eye witnesses, a loud bang was heard followed by wails as people rushed out of the busy joint.
By Wednesday morning, the bodies were yet to be taken out of the lodge.