A Liverpool fan has had Divock Origi’s name tattooed on his stomach following the Reds’ incredible Champions League triumph over Barcelona.
The striker, who has only played in 11 Premier League matches this season, netted two crucial goals as Jurgen Klopp’s men staged one of the greatest comebacks in European history.
Their 4-3 aggregate triumph prompted tens of thousands of Reds fans from across the globe to party late into the night, with large crowds of fans wildly celebrating the historic win.
In Magaluf, one Liverpool fan took his celebrations to a new level by getting the words ‘Divock ’19’ inked on his stomach permanently.
Georginio Wijnaldum also scored twice in the match to put the Reds on their way to a second successive Champions League final.
The match has been called ‘the greatest ever comeback’ in the history of football, though Barcelona are no strangers to such a situation.
LIVE ON talkSPORT
talkSPORT is your home of live football! Here's what's coming up on talkSPORT and talkSPORT 2…
- Ajax vs Tottenham (Wednesday, 8pm) – talkSPORT
- Valencia vs Arsenal (Thursday, 8pm) – talkSPORT
- Newport vs Mansfield (Thursday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Tranmere vs Forest Green Rovers (Friday, 7:45pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Aston Villa vs West Brom (Saturday, 12:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Derby vs Leeds United (Saturday, 5:15pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Sunderland vs Portsmouth (Saturday, 7:30pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Doncaster vs Charlton (Sunday, 12:15pm) – talkSPORT 2
- Mansfield vs Newport (Sunday, 6pm) – talkSPORT 2
The LaLiga giants let a three-goal aggregate lead slip during last season’s Champions League as well, with Roma knocking Barca out at the quarter-final stage on away goals, with a 3-0 second leg win after losing the first leg 4-1.
Liverpool will play either Ajax or Tottenham in the Champions League final. Tune into talkSPORT this evening to hear full commentary of their semi-final second leg clash, live from Amsterdam!